Ibis Dijon Gare qualified for the ALLSAFE label, including some of the most stringent cleaning standards & operational protocols in the world of hospitality.
For our long-awaited reunion, we have taken all the necessary protective measures, for you and for us:
- Barrier gestures will be applied
- A marking on the floor will guide you in our lobby
- All our employees will have the necessary protective equipment: plexiglass windows + masks (gloves and visors will also be at our disposal)
- On arrival, you will find hydro alcoholic gel distributed via devices that can be operated with a pedal, as well as an individual mask given at your check-in.
- All our contact surfaces will be cleaned several times a day (elevator buttons, door handles, sanitary facilities, etc.)
- Rooms will be carefully cleaned and disinfected after each guest, with a Biozone system that destroys viruses, decontaminates air and surfaces and ensures sanitary safety. This clean and economical process respects the environment!
- Exceptionally, the continental breakfast will be served as a take-out bag. You can take it to your room to enjoy it.
- Take-away dinner: We offer a menu of hot dishes to be picked up at the bar and eaten in your room.